Elbow Pain

I have recently resumed heavy training mileage in anticipation of some long distance swims this summer. I have moderate shoulder pain but the real problem I am having is pain associated with my elbow. I breathe to my left and the pain is with the right elbow. Does anyone have experience with that same type of pain. Any recommendations on dryland exercises?
Parents
  • I have had those problems in the past.  I ended up getting physical and occupational therapy to work on reducing, and then eliminating the pain.  Also ibuprofen works for me.  Since I do not know what is the cause of your pain, I don't know what you what exercises will work for you.  You should seek a medical professional to make that determination as they may need to take images of the affected joints in order to make a diagnosis.  You would be best to seek out a sports injury doctor for the best outcome.  What a sports injury doctor and a general practitioner will order for treatment will be very different.  

• I have had those problems in the past.  I ended up getting physical and occupational therapy to work on reducing, and then eliminating the pain.  Also ibuprofen works for me.  Since I do not know what is the cause of your pain, I don't know what you what exercises will work for you.  You should seek a medical professional to make that determination as they may need to take images of the affected joints in order to make a diagnosis.  You would be best to seek out a sports injury doctor for the best outcome.  What a sports injury doctor and a general practitioner will order for treatment will be very different.  

Children
No Data