Best very dark open water goggles

Former Member
Former Member
Iâ€Tmm looking for a pair of goggles with very dark lenses for outdoor swimming. Iâ€Tmm extremely light sensitive, so the darker the goggles are the better. I have tried several brands mirrored options and they vary quite a bit. The sunglasses I wear during a triathlon are dark red. That is the color that works best for my eyes, but I havenâ€Tmt found any swim goggles with a red tint. What are some goggles you have tried that have dark lenses, maybe even too dark for you? They would probably work great for me!
Parents
  • Speedo Vanquisher is my best fit and quality goggle. The dark ones are great for spotting in open water and keeping the glare down/ +1 I use the Vanquisher mirrored goggles ... I'm still using the pair I bought back in January of 2014 pretty much every day, in the pool or in open water, training or racing. Once a month or so, I give them an overnight bath in a mixture of baby shampoo and water, and they are good as new and fog-free. I honestly don't know how Speedo makes money on goggles as they last FOREVER.
  • Speedo Vanquisher is my best fit and quality goggle. The dark ones are great for spotting in open water and keeping the glare down/ +1 I use the Vanquisher mirrored goggles ... I'm still using the pair I bought back in January of 2014 pretty much every day, in the pool or in open water, training or racing. Once a month or so, I give them an overnight bath in a mixture of baby shampoo and water, and they are good as new and fog-free. I honestly don't know how Speedo makes money on goggles as they last FOREVER.
Children
No Data