Has Sable Goggles company gone out of business?

After trying every brand of prescription goggles in an effort to find something that is comfortable and doesn't leak, I finally broke down and spent the money on Sable goggles for open water events. I love the goggles if not the price. Because they are so expensive, I save them for events and make do with other goggles for regular pool workouts. Nevertheless, it's time to purchase a new pair and I can't find any vendor that still keeps a full inventory of Rx sizes and tint colors. I'm just finding closeouts that have a few pairs of leftover stock. Does anyone know what happened to the company or have suggestions on a vendor? Thanks.
  • I think they did. I tried to find a new pair last fall and could only find remnants of stock available here and there, and they did not reply to an email inquiry. Too bad - I love their goggles - best antifog tinted prescription goggles I could find. I looked around and ended up with a pair of Sporti tinted prescription goggles from Swim Outlet and was pleasantly surprised. Let me know if you find a suitable replacement as I'm going to need a spare pair for outdoor swimming in a few months. If I don't find anything else around, I'll go with the Sportis again.