Outdoor Swimmer in North America

Through my overseas travels and swimming, I had the recent good fortune of meeting Simon Griffiths, the Founder and Publisher of the UK-based Outdoor Swimmer magazine, the only publication 100% dedicated to outdoor swimming. It would be GREAT if we could help increase their North American content, event calendar, and subscription base. In addition to a nice discount on North American subscriptions, he's offering a FREE ISSUE! If you’d like to receive a complimentary (print) copy of Outdoor Swimmer, fill in the form at this link: COMPLIMENTARY COPY (You'll need to verify your email address!) Simon tells me: "We know we already have committed subscribers around the world, and we’d really love to reach out to more readers in North America.” He adds that Outdoor Swimmer would also be very happy to hear from event organizers in North America so that their events can be added to Outdoor Swimmer’s listings, and also from potential contributors for event reviews and other content relevant to North American swimmers. Contact details: Simon Griffiths (founder and publisher) – simon@outdoorswimmer.com Jonathan Cowie (editor) – jonathan@outdoorswimmer.com General (for details for event listings etc.) – info@outdoorswimmer.com Website: www.outdoorswimmer.com 11725
Parents
  • Yeah, I've considered it, just hate digital magazines. I liked their magazine b/c of the Swim Smooth workouts and Elaine Howley's historical articles, and I like cutting out those things and saving them for later. Really not a digital magazine person. Will keep my eyes on this forum though.
  • Yeah, I've considered it, just hate digital magazines. I liked their magazine b/c of the Swim Smooth workouts and Elaine Howley's historical articles, and I like cutting out those things and saving them for later. Really not a digital magazine person. Will keep my eyes on this forum though.
Children
No Data