‘My Oregon Swimcation Festival’ Ready to Roll!

Information is now posted and registration is now open for the 2018 ‘My Oregon Swimcation Festival’, consisting of three USMS Open Water National Championship events in one week in July. The three USMS National Championship swims are… --the 11-mile Portland Bridge Swim in the Willamette River on Sunday, July 8. Info & Entry: portlandbridgeswim.redpodium.com/portland-bridge-swim-2018. This swim will sell out, so sign up soon and avoid being left behind! --the 2-mile Cable Swim in Foster Lake (Sweet Home, OR) on Thursday, July 12. Info & entry: www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm. There also is a 1-mile cable swim after the 2-mile swim, and there is an entry limit on this event too. --the 6-km Swim in Applegate Lake (Jacksonville, OR) on Saturday, July 14. Info & entry: www.clubassistant.com/.../team_rosters.cfm. There also will be 2.5-km & 5-km swims running concurrently with the 10-km championship swim, and a 1500-meter swim on Sunday. Please come and spend the week with us swimming through the wonderfully diverse and beautiful state of Oregon!
Parents
  • As of today (Sunday, January 21), the Portland Bridge Swim is sold out! Since the swim is still 5 1/2 months away, I'd be willing to bet that several swimmers/relays will drop out for various reasons, making room for the first few folks on the waiting list. If you're still interested, put your name at/near the top of the waiting list! Entries for the other two "My Oregon Swimcation Festival" championship swims still open. Don't forget them. See info in the first post of this thread.
  • As of today (Sunday, January 21), the Portland Bridge Swim is sold out! Since the swim is still 5 1/2 months away, I'd be willing to bet that several swimmers/relays will drop out for various reasons, making room for the first few folks on the waiting list. If you're still interested, put your name at/near the top of the waiting list! Entries for the other two "My Oregon Swimcation Festival" championship swims still open. Don't forget them. See info in the first post of this thread.
Children
No Data