What are your 2018 events?

Checking in with my fellow OW peeps. What OW events are you looking to do in 2018? Maybe it'll spur on some ideas and motivation for others! For me - SwimTrek vacation for my big 5-0 in the Maldives (okay, not a race, but damn, it's going to be beautiful!) Maybe St Croix 5 miler again or Barbados 10k. Depends on if I can con my cousin into doing it too.
Parents
  • Thanks! I might. I have done a similar layout in the Ohio River near Louisville a few times. And on the SF Bay. I just had the opportunity to swim there in October. What a fantastic place to swim. Swimming in Berkeley Harbor, every breath to the west produced the SF skyline and the Golden Gate. Magnificent.Last time I was in SF, I wasn't an open water swimmer, just swam laps for exercise, so a chance to see a whole different side of it.... just hope the aquatic wildlife spares me! :) Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • Thanks! I might. I have done a similar layout in the Ohio River near Louisville a few times. And on the SF Bay. I just had the opportunity to swim there in October. What a fantastic place to swim. Swimming in Berkeley Harbor, every breath to the west produced the SF skyline and the Golden Gate. Magnificent.Last time I was in SF, I wasn't an open water swimmer, just swam laps for exercise, so a chance to see a whole different side of it.... just hope the aquatic wildlife spares me! :) Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Children
No Data