50 meter pool in Az. for 10k postal

I live in Prescott, Arizona, and only have 25 yard pools available. Can anyone recomend a 50 meter pool in Pheonix or better yet a Phoenix masters team, that has lap swimming for 2:30-3 hours for a 10km postal swim?
  • If you ever figure it out, let me know. I actually swam my 5K last year in Greensboro while my wife was competing in cycling nationals. I was going to go Oro Valley (Tucson) as I believe they have the amount of time you are looking for on certain days.
  • Thanks Kurt, I'll let you know what I find. by the way. I know some good cold water training spots here in North Az. If your interested for English Channel prep.
  • Anything in the 60s up there? I know of a spot on the Verde River where a small earthen irrigation dam creates a pool that accomodates 1 mile laps and with monsoons temps are mid to upper 60s. Blue Ridge Resevoir is between Pine and Flagstaff. Super deep res on Clear Creek. Beautiful setting and water in low to mid 60s. 3 hours from Prescott, Lees Ferry is the put in for Grand Canyon river trips. L.F. is on Colorado River, 12 miles below Glen Canyon dam(L.Powell) so temps are in low 50s. I know logistics and have a support boat. If your interested I'd be into helping arrange a training session.