Prescription mirrored anti-fog goggles

I have a pair of Sable goggles which I've had for a few years and they have been great....except they aren't dark enough on a bright sunny open water swim. I'm struggling to find an equal-in-quality pair of prescription anti-fog goggles that are mirrored or otherwise are dark enough to help out with the sun glare. Ideally these would allow me to have a prescription strength that differs for each eye, but I'd be willing to work with the same strength for both eyes if I had to. Have any other optically-challenged open water/outdoor pool swimmers found this mythical pair of magical goggles?
Parents
  • I've also been struggling to find good optical goggles, but my problem is that optical goggles only come in men's or unisex sizes and leak on me. Sable is just about the only brand I haven't tried. Are they worth the price? Which style do you use - competition or comfort? I don't believe any company makes mirrored opticals. Speedo Vanquishers and copy cats by Sporti at Swim Outlet are the darkest tinted ones I have seen. Barracuda Dr B's are much lighter tinted. Aquasphere Eagles only come in clear. My last three events I wore non-opticals but couldn't see well enough and made siting mistakes. Probably use the Speedos next time. Every pair of goggles I have ever used starts fogging after it is no longer brand new. I use Barracuda anti-fog on race days when it really matters and 50% baby shampoo for training in the pool.
  • I've also been struggling to find good optical goggles, but my problem is that optical goggles only come in men's or unisex sizes and leak on me. Sable is just about the only brand I haven't tried. Are they worth the price? Which style do you use - competition or comfort? I don't believe any company makes mirrored opticals. Speedo Vanquishers and copy cats by Sporti at Swim Outlet are the darkest tinted ones I have seen. Barracuda Dr B's are much lighter tinted. Aquasphere Eagles only come in clear. My last three events I wore non-opticals but couldn't see well enough and made siting mistakes. Probably use the Speedos next time. Every pair of goggles I have ever used starts fogging after it is no longer brand new. I use Barracuda anti-fog on race days when it really matters and 50% baby shampoo for training in the pool.
Children
No Data