Open Water Florida

Hello All! Another newbie here. I am trying to get out of the pool (30+ years of pool swimming have become boring) and want to try some open water events. I am having a tough time finding any, surprisingly, since I live in Central Florida. Any suggestions on where I might find a comprehensive calendar of open water events? Thanks, -Chris
Parents
  • Hello All! Another newbie here. I am trying to get out of the pool (30+ years of pool swimming have become boring) and want to try some open water events. I am having a tough time finding any, surprisingly, since I live in Central Florida. Any suggestions on where I might find a comprehensive calendar of open water events? Thanks, -Chris Here you go, Chris: www.usms.org/.../event_search.php. There will be two more Florida races added in October (one in Sarasota, one in, I believe, St. Pete).
  • Hello All! Another newbie here. I am trying to get out of the pool (30+ years of pool swimming have become boring) and want to try some open water events. I am having a tough time finding any, surprisingly, since I live in Central Florida. Any suggestions on where I might find a comprehensive calendar of open water events? Thanks, -Chris Here you go, Chris: www.usms.org/.../event_search.php. There will be two more Florida races added in October (one in Sarasota, one in, I believe, St. Pete).
Children
No Data