Chattanooga!

Big thanks to Karah Nazor et al. for all of their hard work putting on the swim festival this weekend. Some may underestimate the logistics of dropping 500 people of vastly differing abilities in a moving body of water to race. Great times! Thanks again.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Rob busting out 14:24 miles! Current was indeed fast. I was planning on at least one or 2 more feeds. Is that the course for Ironman there? Water temp probably in low 70s. The colder the better for me. The ironman course goes through part of the area you all did on Sunday. The course stays around the upper bridges, taking out before the last bridge that you all past before going into the bend.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Rob busting out 14:24 miles! Current was indeed fast. I was planning on at least one or 2 more feeds. Is that the course for Ironman there? Water temp probably in low 70s. The colder the better for me. The ironman course goes through part of the area you all did on Sunday. The course stays around the upper bridges, taking out before the last bridge that you all past before going into the bend.
Children
No Data