Wetsuit that DOESN'T have extra bouyancy in the legs?

It seems like most wetsuits emphasize extra buoyancy in the legs, since triathletes tend to have lean, heavy legs. I have the opposite problem: I am naturally crazy-buoyant. The wetsuits I've used in the past make my legs ride too high so that I end up swimming with a strongly arched back. This screws up my body position and I end up with a back ache. At the same time, I am a cold-water weenie so I still want the warmth of a full-sleeve wetsuit. I've spent the past couple of hours looking at various reviews sites, including the Swimmer wetsuit review videos. I've noticed that some people distinguish "swimmer" wetsuits from "triathlon" wetsuits. Does anyone else have this issue? Any recommendations?
Parents
  • I can't answer the question directly, but I do recall that Swimmer magazine reviews do address which wetsuits have more verses less buoyancy in the legs. I vaguely remember the article from a year or two ago rather than the recent one really addressing this. I also know a woman who doesn't like below knee wetsuit legs because she does her entire Iron distance tri *** stroke. She cut off the legs with heavy duty scissors and it seemed to work for her although not sure I would do that to an expensive suit
  • I can't answer the question directly, but I do recall that Swimmer magazine reviews do address which wetsuits have more verses less buoyancy in the legs. I vaguely remember the article from a year or two ago rather than the recent one really addressing this. I also know a woman who doesn't like below knee wetsuit legs because she does her entire Iron distance tri *** stroke. She cut off the legs with heavy duty scissors and it seemed to work for her although not sure I would do that to an expensive suit
Children
No Data