Trans Tahoe Relay

Has anyone done the Trans Tahoe Relay? I'm thinking about doing it this summer and I wondered how crowded it is during the swim. I don't do a lot of open water swims and the thought of lots of power boats around when I'm in the water concerns me.
Parents
  • The Trans Tahoe Relay is an AMAZING event, and I'd do it every year if I lived a bit closer. Like many open water swims, the only time it's crowded is at the start, but the organizers do an excellent job of managing the process, so it's not too bad. Once people clear the beach and are underway, you'll be pretty much by yourself as the teams spread out quickly. GO FOR IT!
  • The Trans Tahoe Relay is an AMAZING event, and I'd do it every year if I lived a bit closer. Like many open water swims, the only time it's crowded is at the start, but the organizers do an excellent job of managing the process, so it's not too bad. Once people clear the beach and are underway, you'll be pretty much by yourself as the teams spread out quickly. GO FOR IT!
Children
No Data