Carribean vacation swimming

We are planning a trip to the Carribean and trying to decide between Grand Caymans, Aruba or St. Croix. I would love a place to solo swim a couple miles each day safely. Any suggestions? Thanks ! Annie
Parents
  • St Croix has a good group who get together to swim OW regularly. You might be able to contact the masters group there to see if they'll let you know when/where they're swimming. There are several good places like Cane Bay on the north shore and anywhere between Chenay Bay to Green Cay to The Buccaneer on the east side of the island. www.stcroixdolphins.org/swim-team.html If you go there, I'd recommend the Tamarind Reef hotel. It's not fancy, but it has a quiet atmosphere, a restaurant/bar attached, a beach shack with all kinds of water sports toys, and you can swim from the beach to Green Cay, around and back again for a good swim every day.
  • St Croix has a good group who get together to swim OW regularly. You might be able to contact the masters group there to see if they'll let you know when/where they're swimming. There are several good places like Cane Bay on the north shore and anywhere between Chenay Bay to Green Cay to The Buccaneer on the east side of the island. www.stcroixdolphins.org/swim-team.html If you go there, I'd recommend the Tamarind Reef hotel. It's not fancy, but it has a quiet atmosphere, a restaurant/bar attached, a beach shack with all kinds of water sports toys, and you can swim from the beach to Green Cay, around and back again for a good swim every day.
Children
No Data