Watches for open water swimming?

Hey all. I'm looking for a watch to wear on open-water swims. I'm mostly interested in the current temperature and the amount of time I've been in the water, so I don't need a smartwatch or GPS watch. I'm currently using a Casio Pathfinder, which has a temperature function and is reliably waterproof. The problem is that I can't access the temperature while viewing the stopwatch, and vice versa. To check the temp you have to go back to the main screen, press a button, and wait a few seconds. I'd rather just be able to glance at the watch and see the time and temp at a glance. Is there a good watch out there -- maybe a dive watch of some kind -- that does this? What do the rest of you wear on your wild swims?
Parents
  • Pyle makes a divers watch that does temp. My daughter got it for me as a gift after a ton of research. I like the watch, but would rather have a tide watch with temp than a dive watch. I have to agree with MSK, the temp sensor seems off. At some point I will take my pool thermometer out and test the accuracy. There does not seem to be a perfect watch for swimming. I do cold open water swimming so temp was an important feature.
  • Pyle makes a divers watch that does temp. My daughter got it for me as a gift after a ton of research. I like the watch, but would rather have a tide watch with temp than a dive watch. I have to agree with MSK, the temp sensor seems off. At some point I will take my pool thermometer out and test the accuracy. There does not seem to be a perfect watch for swimming. I do cold open water swimming so temp was an important feature.
Children
No Data