Looking for open water swim clinics in USA before May 2016

Former Member
Former Member
I'm doing my first triathlon in May and don't want race day to be my first open water experience! If you know of any open water swim clinics in warm parts of the USA between now and early May, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks!
  • I'm doing my first triathlon in May and don't want race day to be my first open water experience! If you know of any open water swim clinics in warm parts of the USA between now and early May, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks! Are you looking for a stand-alone swim clinic or would you possibly be interested in something featuring all three disciplines. This one is conducted by my masters coach and I can vouch for his expertise. www.athletepath.com/.../2016-03-21 In 2014 and 2015, I did a 5.5 mile open water swim, improving each year, significantly. He also has a weekend tri camp in PA in early May, which includes an o.w. swim clinic. It precedes a tri he puts on later in May. Hope that helps!
  • Oh, and here's the link for the tri, in case you're able to make it. www.athletepath.com/.../2016-05-22 Both the Austin camp and the triathlon link have a contact email, and my coach encourages people to contact him for info. I don't know yet about any clinic in Elverson prior to the French Creek race, but I can PM you, once I hear more.