Philly area people... seeking kayaker for 8 mile swim

Hi all, I'm planning to take the plunge and do the Valley Forge Marathon Swim, Sept. 4, take-off time 8 a.m., check-in time at 7 a.m. But I need one bit of assistance... While the race organizers have offered to help people find kayakers, they prefer we make the contact if possible. I had good luck appealing for a kayaker here for the Great South Bay Swim (thank you, Lyn!), so I'm giving it another shot for my 8 miler. I'm looking forward to this swim. On the one hand, a bit nervous b/c it'll be my longest distance yet and I want to at the very least make the 6 hour time limit, but better still be closer to 5 hours which will give me a lot more confidence if I make the Boston Light lottery next year. This swim is both race and rehearsal. So I'm definitely motivated to finish it with time to spare--if not a lot of time, at least some! :) I'm really grateful to have this opportunity and on home turf, you might say (although "turf" is an odd expression given the swim is in water, ha!). Take public trans to race. Swim. Barbecue... hop a train back home! :) Longest swim I've done so far is 5.57 miles. So VF will be a new experience in stretching my limits. But so was the Great South Bay Swim. It's still possible to enter. Closing date is Sept. 2. Come on to Schuylkill and give it a try! Volunteers are also needed and welcome. Here's the website: www.athletepath.com/.../2015-09-04 So... anyone a paddler or know of someone--ideally someone with marathon swimming background since I'm still a relative newbie at all this. If you can help or know of someone who can, could you please PM me? Thanks!