Lottery registration for 2015 Boston Light Swim opens Sunday

Registration for the lottery for the 2015 running of the 8-mile Boston Light Swim opens on Sunday, March 1 at 1pm eastern. This is not a USMS-sanctioned event, but if you're interested in a long, cold-water ocean swim, it has a long and strong tradition. The lottery registration will remain open until 1pm eastern on Saturday, March 14th, at which time the field of 25 solo swimmers and 6 relays will be randomly drawn from the pool of all applicants. More information about the race is available at www.bostonlightswim.org , and the lottery is being hosted by Ultrasignup.com here: ultrasignup.com/register.aspx
Parents
  • I threw my proverbial swim cap into the ring--now leave it up to Providence! It will be what it will be--and good will come whatever happens. The butterflies in the stomach are fluttering furiously--and at the same time, they're very beautiful and multicolored and remind me to celebrate butterflies and possibilities, wherever they lead!
  • I threw my proverbial swim cap into the ring--now leave it up to Providence! It will be what it will be--and good will come whatever happens. The butterflies in the stomach are fluttering furiously--and at the same time, they're very beautiful and multicolored and remind me to celebrate butterflies and possibilities, wherever they lead!
Children
No Data