New to OW

I live in a VERY small town (pop. 2,000) and train alone. I swam in college, many years ago, and did a few open water swims last year. I loved it but want to improve and am having trouble motivating on my own. Do you have any ideas about online coaches? Thanks!
Parents
  • Hi. If you can get to Sarasota, FL in April, I'm conducting an open water clinic. See below. Registration for the Florida Swim Into Open Water Clinic is now open. The clinic is being held on Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The clinic is taking place at the Lido Beach Resort Hotel on Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida. Register today as there are a limited number of spots available. For complete details about the clinic and registration, go to: www.swimwithoutlimits.com/op...im-clinic.html
  • Hi. If you can get to Sarasota, FL in April, I'm conducting an open water clinic. See below. Registration for the Florida Swim Into Open Water Clinic is now open. The clinic is being held on Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The clinic is taking place at the Lido Beach Resort Hotel on Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida. Register today as there are a limited number of spots available. For complete details about the clinic and registration, go to: www.swimwithoutlimits.com/op...im-clinic.html
Children
No Data