Finished Cross-Bay Swim--well within goal!

:bouncing::D: Didn't :drown:! :chug::chug: and ... :bed: And so many thanks for encouragement, advice, and support! 3:41:22 All good! My other thread, "2 days" has more details... but I couldn't resist a bit of fun w/ emoticons. :)
Parents
  • Thanks fatboy! And this past Tues. I was back at my group's open water swim night--we go every Tues. to an area river, have a buoy placed about 250 yds upstream where we turn and come back downstream. So about 500 yards per lap--some just do a couple laps, others as many as 5-6. In the wake of my long swim, I figured I'd keep it easy, just do a few--but I was feeling so good I got to six before it was time for the coach to put the kayak away. Fun times! :) I want to keep this stuff up!
  • Thanks fatboy! And this past Tues. I was back at my group's open water swim night--we go every Tues. to an area river, have a buoy placed about 250 yds upstream where we turn and come back downstream. So about 500 yards per lap--some just do a couple laps, others as many as 5-6. In the wake of my long swim, I figured I'd keep it easy, just do a few--but I was feeling so good I got to six before it was time for the coach to put the kayak away. Fun times! :) I want to keep this stuff up!
Children
No Data