Any SoCal weekday/night OW races?

In Arizona, we have a local tri-company that puts on some splash & dashes on weeknights with 'swim only' options. As I travel somewhat frequently to SoCal for work, I was wondering if anyone knows of ocean (or lake) races on weekdays/nights this summer in the San Diego to LA area?
Parents
  • In Arizona, we have a local tri-company that puts on some splash & dashes on weeknights with 'swim only' options. As I travel somewhat frequently to SoCal for work, I was wondering if anyone knows of ocean (or lake) races on weekdays/nights this summer in the San Diego to LA area?www.h2openplus.com. They will be holding swims in Lake Castaic (north of LA) on Wednesdays or Fridays. This Friday is first of the season. Low key, fun swims. Beware of the cost to park...I think $11.00.
  • In Arizona, we have a local tri-company that puts on some splash & dashes on weeknights with 'swim only' options. As I travel somewhat frequently to SoCal for work, I was wondering if anyone knows of ocean (or lake) races on weekdays/nights this summer in the San Diego to LA area?www.h2openplus.com. They will be holding swims in Lake Castaic (north of LA) on Wednesdays or Fridays. This Friday is first of the season. Low key, fun swims. Beware of the cost to park...I think $11.00.
Children
No Data