What goes through your mind?

Out of curiosity, what goes through your mind during long swims? I had to laugh yesterday while doing a 3 hour that at the end of it, I was more boredthan physically tired. I have to find another, longer venue to do these. 25 yards at a time is mind-numbing. But looking back, I have no idea what I was thinking about for that long, other than occasional 100 time checks during longer sets and watching form.
Parents
  • I think you're onto something, Aqueous, when you talk about how much we're so into multitasking and media we're used to these days. Wouldn't it be interesting to have google glass goggles? You could catch up on Game of Thrones while doing 200 laps? Hmm... Yeah, I've had several lists going on in the head lately - shopping, work that needst o be done, etc. I hate when an ear worm gets in there and you can't lose a song (Karma Chameleon, anyone?)
  • I think you're onto something, Aqueous, when you talk about how much we're so into multitasking and media we're used to these days. Wouldn't it be interesting to have google glass goggles? You could catch up on Game of Thrones while doing 200 laps? Hmm... Yeah, I've had several lists going on in the head lately - shopping, work that needst o be done, etc. I hate when an ear worm gets in there and you can't lose a song (Karma Chameleon, anyone?)
Children
No Data