St. John Beach-to-Beach Power Swim

Hello! Has anyone on this forum ever done this swim, or is there anyone who is planning on doing it in 2014? I am doing it this year for the first time and I just wanted to see who else out there has been involved in this swim. I'm really looking forward to it!!! -Courtney
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Mermaid522, I was able to get signed up for this free clinic, it was limited to 15 so you might want to see if there are still spots available. Being a first timer I'm hoping to gain some valuable tips. I'll take all the help I can get: Swim clinic: Celeste St. Pierre, a Total Immersion master coach, is offering a free 90 minute open water swimming clinic on Friday, May 23rd at Cinnamon Bay from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, just before the pre-race meeting. During this 90 minute clinic you will learn and practice the following skills: · Sighting and navigating · Relaxing in the water · Understanding race day anxiety and how to create a “cocoon of calm” · Race day starts and finishes The clinic is limited to only 15 participants. You must register in advance and it is on a first come first served basis. Register on-line (only) at: totalimmersion.net/.../1447-open-water-skills-clinic-st-john-usvi
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Mermaid522, I was able to get signed up for this free clinic, it was limited to 15 so you might want to see if there are still spots available. Being a first timer I'm hoping to gain some valuable tips. I'll take all the help I can get: Swim clinic: Celeste St. Pierre, a Total Immersion master coach, is offering a free 90 minute open water swimming clinic on Friday, May 23rd at Cinnamon Bay from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, just before the pre-race meeting. During this 90 minute clinic you will learn and practice the following skills: · Sighting and navigating · Relaxing in the water · Understanding race day anxiety and how to create a “cocoon of calm” · Race day starts and finishes The clinic is limited to only 15 participants. You must register in advance and it is on a first come first served basis. Register on-line (only) at: totalimmersion.net/.../1447-open-water-skills-clinic-st-john-usvi
Children
No Data