2014 races?

The season is just over and I'm itching to get ready for next year's OW races. I'm not sure which ones I'll do. Which races are you eyeballing or earmarking for next year? Are they races you're doing again or new adventures?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I did a three miler in ocean city Maryland last summer. it was cold and rough, unusual for OC that time of year. maybe will do it in 2014 (they have one, 3 and 9 miler!). there is a one miler hosted by ocean city beach patrol every year. I love that one, its a beautiful evening swim. both are in July. I do a two miler in the Chesapeake bay at rocky point, (pan can purple swim. in august). Maybe this year I will win the lottery for the 4.4 mile Chesapeake bay swim. I have done a 2.4 mile in sept in the choptank (chesapeakeman), however in 2013 there were too may jellyfish. I got stung so bad. - is it obvious I live in Maryland. thanks every one for the lists of other swims!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I did a three miler in ocean city Maryland last summer. it was cold and rough, unusual for OC that time of year. maybe will do it in 2014 (they have one, 3 and 9 miler!). there is a one miler hosted by ocean city beach patrol every year. I love that one, its a beautiful evening swim. both are in July. I do a two miler in the Chesapeake bay at rocky point, (pan can purple swim. in august). Maybe this year I will win the lottery for the 4.4 mile Chesapeake bay swim. I have done a 2.4 mile in sept in the choptank (chesapeakeman), however in 2013 there were too may jellyfish. I got stung so bad. - is it obvious I live in Maryland. thanks every one for the lists of other swims!
Children
No Data