2014 races?

The season is just over and I'm itching to get ready for next year's OW races. I'm not sure which ones I'll do. Which races are you eyeballing or earmarking for next year? Are they races you're doing again or new adventures?
Parents
  • I'm about 95% sure I'm heading back down to St John for the Beach to Beach Power Swim (A-MA-ZING water!) Debating doing the swim around Key West as the first long swim. And I definitely want to do Slam the Dam Grand Slam since the one this year was cancelled (thanks Congress!!). Not sure about any others at this point. I'm hoping to get a few ideas from y'all. I guess I need to try some cooler water swims, but am pretty much a lizard and need to be warm. LOL! Kari
  • I'm about 95% sure I'm heading back down to St John for the Beach to Beach Power Swim (A-MA-ZING water!) Debating doing the swim around Key West as the first long swim. And I definitely want to do Slam the Dam Grand Slam since the one this year was cancelled (thanks Congress!!). Not sure about any others at this point. I'm hoping to get a few ideas from y'all. I guess I need to try some cooler water swims, but am pretty much a lizard and need to be warm. LOL! Kari
Children
No Data