2014 races?

The season is just over and I'm itching to get ready for next year's OW races. I'm not sure which ones I'll do. Which races are you eyeballing or earmarking for next year? Are they races you're doing again or new adventures?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    As soon as OW season ends, I'm always itching for next year's races too! Here's my 2014 lineup so far: May 17: 2.4 mile National Championship - Coolidge Park, Tennesse River, Chattanooga TN (Chattanooga Rat Race) June 7: 1-mile National Championship - Lake Berryessa CA June 21: Granite Man Triathlon - Applegate Lake, OR June 29: Pacific Crest Triathlon - Sunriver, OR July 12 or July 19: 5k Applegate Lake, OR Aug 3: 5km National Championship - Elk Lake, OR I'm sure I'll do more of the Oregon open water series as well, certainly the 1-mile and 2-mile cable swims (probably on June 28), but the dates and swims haven't been posted yet. Also, if the timing works out, I really want to do Donner Lake again (usually in early August, which is normally same weekend as Elk Lake). That's probably my favorite open water swim of the year! Which ones are you thinking about flystorms? mmlr38, the 2.4 mile race in Chattanooga is not the "Rat Race" That race occurs later in the summer. The River Rats offer a 1.2 and 4.5 mile open water race.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    As soon as OW season ends, I'm always itching for next year's races too! Here's my 2014 lineup so far: May 17: 2.4 mile National Championship - Coolidge Park, Tennesse River, Chattanooga TN (Chattanooga Rat Race) June 7: 1-mile National Championship - Lake Berryessa CA June 21: Granite Man Triathlon - Applegate Lake, OR June 29: Pacific Crest Triathlon - Sunriver, OR July 12 or July 19: 5k Applegate Lake, OR Aug 3: 5km National Championship - Elk Lake, OR I'm sure I'll do more of the Oregon open water series as well, certainly the 1-mile and 2-mile cable swims (probably on June 28), but the dates and swims haven't been posted yet. Also, if the timing works out, I really want to do Donner Lake again (usually in early August, which is normally same weekend as Elk Lake). That's probably my favorite open water swim of the year! Which ones are you thinking about flystorms? mmlr38, the 2.4 mile race in Chattanooga is not the "Rat Race" That race occurs later in the summer. The River Rats offer a 1.2 and 4.5 mile open water race.
Children
No Data