Maui

We are taking a trip there in a couple weeks. I plan to spend a big chunk of time in the water. Any suggestions on the best spots? Any organized open water workouts? We are staying at Napili Point.
Parents
  • I go to Napili Point a couple of times a year and LOVE swimming there. On Sundays at 9am there are organized swims from Kahekili Beach Park in Ka'anapali to Black Rock and back, a round trip of about 1 mile. The swim up the coast from there is nice too, even by yourself. From Napili Point we often swim to the right past Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay to Puna Point (at the near end of Oneloa Bay) and back, a round trip of about two miles. If the surf is up swimming off Kahekili Beach is more protected. If you want to swim with more people, there is a larger group who goes off from South Makena Beach Park on Sundays at 8:15 am. Will you still be there 11/22?
  • I go to Napili Point a couple of times a year and LOVE swimming there. On Sundays at 9am there are organized swims from Kahekili Beach Park in Ka'anapali to Black Rock and back, a round trip of about 1 mile. The swim up the coast from there is nice too, even by yourself. From Napili Point we often swim to the right past Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay to Puna Point (at the near end of Oneloa Bay) and back, a round trip of about two miles. If the surf is up swimming off Kahekili Beach is more protected. If you want to swim with more people, there is a larger group who goes off from South Makena Beach Park on Sundays at 8:15 am. Will you still be there 11/22?
Children
No Data