Number of states in which you've done an OW swim event

Former Member
Former Member
While driving back to the hotel after the Chesapeake Bay Swim this past Sunday, we started talking about the different states in which we'd done open water swims. The criteria was that it had to be an organized event (not a workout and not just hopping in a lake). Oh, and it had to be a swim event; not a triathlon. I was allowed to count both Minnesota and Wisconsin because I did a swim where we started in Wisconsin and finished in Minnesota. Here is how many states are on my list. How many are on yours? This may be a good goal - to try to do an organized, open water event in every state! Arkansas Florida Illinois Kansas Maryland Minnesota Missouri Nebraska Texas Wisconsin ...and one territory: Puerto Rico
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    I am hoping on Kentucky - Ohio River Swim, Michigan - Swim on the Moon, and Wisconsin - Madison Two-Mile Swim events in August 2013 (all on the same road trip). Events swam in Texas California Arizona New York Maryland Illinois Florida South Carolina Virginia Colorado Louisiana North Carolina Minnesota Idaho Oregon Alaska Mississippi Oklahoma Nevada Connecticut Pennsylvania Massachusetts Missouri
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    I am hoping on Kentucky - Ohio River Swim, Michigan - Swim on the Moon, and Wisconsin - Madison Two-Mile Swim events in August 2013 (all on the same road trip). Events swam in Texas California Arizona New York Maryland Illinois Florida South Carolina Virginia Colorado Louisiana North Carolina Minnesota Idaho Oregon Alaska Mississippi Oklahoma Nevada Connecticut Pennsylvania Massachusetts Missouri
Children
No Data