Nearly taking a nap while swimming

Former Member
Former Member
There are times when I close my eyes while cruising across a quiet lake and dam near fall asleep, I guess I go into some meditative state. I am sure there must be some distance swimmers who swim much farther than I who might experience this. Is it the swim zone?:bed: Is it possible to go into some autoswimm and somewhat doze off?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    There are times when I close my eyes while cruising across a quiet lake and dam near fall asleep, I guess I go into some meditative state. I am sure there must be some distance swimmers who swim much farther than I who might experience this. Is it the swim zone?:bed: Is it possible to go into some autoswimm and somewhat doze off? In a long swim last week on the sea, towards the end where I feel tired and couldn't keep the effort, I eventually closed my eyes (I don't use goggles when swimming in the sea) and started meditating, but hadn't went to the stage of falling sleep at that day yet.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    There are times when I close my eyes while cruising across a quiet lake and dam near fall asleep, I guess I go into some meditative state. I am sure there must be some distance swimmers who swim much farther than I who might experience this. Is it the swim zone?:bed: Is it possible to go into some autoswimm and somewhat doze off? In a long swim last week on the sea, towards the end where I feel tired and couldn't keep the effort, I eventually closed my eyes (I don't use goggles when swimming in the sea) and started meditating, but hadn't went to the stage of falling sleep at that day yet.
Children
No Data