Water Temp v wetsuit

Tried my new wetsuit out at the Y. Water temp around 80. Works very well, but too warm to do much of a workout. Question: What water temp would be the line for wetsuit or no wetsuit? Is there a temp set by the event?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I'm thinking of swimming the GG to Bay Bridge in June as a birthday present to me from me. Has anyone done it? I'm dying to go back there, had the best time ever! even totally cheating on that swim..... I Love that swim. One of the bests in the country. You'll never swim anything more exciting. A number of people run a swim. Swim Art (disclosure owned by Leslie Thomas, the head of my channel crew), Bob Roper, Water World, Gary Emich, . . . I went with Bob Roper. I signed p last year to do it again with WaterWorld but had to leave SF and return home for a family matter. My choice had to do with my schedule.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I'm thinking of swimming the GG to Bay Bridge in June as a birthday present to me from me. Has anyone done it? I'm dying to go back there, had the best time ever! even totally cheating on that swim..... I Love that swim. One of the bests in the country. You'll never swim anything more exciting. A number of people run a swim. Swim Art (disclosure owned by Leslie Thomas, the head of my channel crew), Bob Roper, Water World, Gary Emich, . . . I went with Bob Roper. I signed p last year to do it again with WaterWorld but had to leave SF and return home for a family matter. My choice had to do with my schedule.
Children
No Data