SwimTrek

Former Member
Former Member
Has anyone done a SwimTrek trip? Not hardcore, but sounds like a lot of fun! www.swimtrek.com :)
Parents
  • I went on a SwimTrek to the Maldives last year to celebrate my 50th and loved it! It was a fantastic vacation with like minded peeps. The swims were as challenging as you made them. It was great for all skill levels. And yes, I traveled all the way over alone and ended up with some great new friends. Actually, about 5 of us still keep in touch (they're all in the U.K.). One lady is getting married this year and we were invited to her wedding! Crazy, huh? We've talked about going on another SwimTrek trip together in 2020.
  • I went on a SwimTrek to the Maldives last year to celebrate my 50th and loved it! It was a fantastic vacation with like minded peeps. The swims were as challenging as you made them. It was great for all skill levels. And yes, I traveled all the way over alone and ended up with some great new friends. Actually, about 5 of us still keep in touch (they're all in the U.K.). One lady is getting married this year and we were invited to her wedding! Crazy, huh? We've talked about going on another SwimTrek trip together in 2020.
Children
No Data