SwimTrek

Former Member
Former Member
Has anyone done a SwimTrek trip? Not hardcore, but sounds like a lot of fun! www.swimtrek.com :)
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Good to hear that Swimtrek is getting some positive reviews. Just recently I have started swimming again after a 15yr hiatus. My dream has always been to swim the Hellespont and was real excited to se that Swimtrek has a trip for this swim. Looks like it will take me 2 years before my schedule will allow me to take the trip, so plenty of training time to work up my fitness level. Yeah I`m guilty of being a couch slug of late and need to drop a few pounds or 20-30. Gonna go to a total immersion technique seminr to refine my stroke technique so I can be more efficient. Anyone use the Total Immersion technique and is it efective in open water? To keep my motivation up I plan on swimming across the local lake next spring(~2-3km).
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Good to hear that Swimtrek is getting some positive reviews. Just recently I have started swimming again after a 15yr hiatus. My dream has always been to swim the Hellespont and was real excited to se that Swimtrek has a trip for this swim. Looks like it will take me 2 years before my schedule will allow me to take the trip, so plenty of training time to work up my fitness level. Yeah I`m guilty of being a couch slug of late and need to drop a few pounds or 20-30. Gonna go to a total immersion technique seminr to refine my stroke technique so I can be more efficient. Anyone use the Total Immersion technique and is it efective in open water? To keep my motivation up I plan on swimming across the local lake next spring(~2-3km).
Children
No Data