SwimTrek

Former Member
Former Member
Has anyone done a SwimTrek trip? Not hardcore, but sounds like a lot of fun! www.swimtrek.com :)
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ...Would it be a problem going on my own as a female?... A lot of women go on these trips - I was one. I felt quite comfortable traveling on my own in Croatia to get there, and there were a few other single females on the tour itself. I ended up with my own room despite not requesting one and would now pay extra to get one on future trips. European hotel rooms are small and it was great to have the extra space to spread things out and not have to worry about taking up the whole bathroom with damp swim stuff.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ...Would it be a problem going on my own as a female?... A lot of women go on these trips - I was one. I felt quite comfortable traveling on my own in Croatia to get there, and there were a few other single females on the tour itself. I ended up with my own room despite not requesting one and would now pay extra to get one on future trips. European hotel rooms are small and it was great to have the extra space to spread things out and not have to worry about taking up the whole bathroom with damp swim stuff.
Children
No Data