Sh-sh-shark!

Former Member
Former Member
You probably know what's coming next. Should I have genuine concerns about having my leg ripped off by a shark, while in the sea? I want to start getting some open water swims in, but being in FL., I'm a bit nervous about it. Any thoughts or suggestions? Peace...
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ted Erickson a great swimmer for sure, we have raced against each other in a few races. Speaking of which... There is a new user on this board that goes by the handle "SdogV" - this is actually Ted Erikson, one of only 2 people who ever made the swim from the Farallons to the mainland. After reading "The Devil's Teeth" I wouldn't go there in anything smaller than an aircraft carrier. Swimming it is unthinkable. -LBJ
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ted Erickson a great swimmer for sure, we have raced against each other in a few races. Speaking of which... There is a new user on this board that goes by the handle "SdogV" - this is actually Ted Erikson, one of only 2 people who ever made the swim from the Farallons to the mainland. After reading "The Devil's Teeth" I wouldn't go there in anything smaller than an aircraft carrier. Swimming it is unthinkable. -LBJ
Children
No Data