Sh-sh-shark!

Former Member
Former Member
You probably know what's coming next. Should I have genuine concerns about having my leg ripped off by a shark, while in the sea? I want to start getting some open water swims in, but being in FL., I'm a bit nervous about it. Any thoughts or suggestions? Peace...
Parents
  • Originally posted by Guvnah Two men were walking in the woods. Suddenly a bear started coming towards them. One guy immediately started putting on running shoes. The other chided him, "Do you really think you can outrun a bear?" The first guy replied, "I don't have to. I only have to outrun you." Moral of the story -- always swim with someone slower than you. :) ;) But maybe you'll get a shark that likes the challenge of catching the leader....
  • Originally posted by Guvnah Two men were walking in the woods. Suddenly a bear started coming towards them. One guy immediately started putting on running shoes. The other chided him, "Do you really think you can outrun a bear?" The first guy replied, "I don't have to. I only have to outrun you." Moral of the story -- always swim with someone slower than you. :) ;) But maybe you'll get a shark that likes the challenge of catching the leader....
Children
No Data