USMS members in the news

and were featured in their local paper after competing at Short Course Nationals. Congrats!

Love their quotes: “My celebration was to meet friends I used to swim with. I had lunch with a friend who I competed against in college and swam in masters with me."

www.themountaineer.com/.../article_f88a48b4-f605-11eb-8874-3bc765d8731d.html

• Good Christmas Eve 2022, 

Thank you for sending me the latest news US Master Swimmer Magazine. I will be "80 years young" this upcoming September and I firmly believe I have reached this wonderful life milestone from continuing to swim every day to keep my body and mind healthy. My husband and I have had the opportunity to travel to truly some of America's most beautiful swimming locations (Honolulu, San Juan Capistrano, and of course the beautiful Key West Coast of Florida. 

In closing, I God Bless and may our Good Lord continue to watch over the greatest country and her people, the United States of America. Please remember to keep all of over military service members who are serving all over this world who peace on our Good Earth, especially those who are assigned to our magnificent and very courageous Naval/Marine Sea Teams. Lpswmmer