personal pace clock?

I'd like to get a small personal pace clock to use for working out at pools which don't have pace clocks (or where they don't work or are placed in odd locations). Something that's easy to throw in my swimming bag, runs on batteries, and is obviously waterproof for placing at the end of my lane. Digital would be excellent as would a minutes reading and a way to easily reset it, but none of that is 100% necessary. No need for lap counters, lap timers, calorie readouts, or anything like that. Just a simple seconds display to use for swimming sets is all I really need. I'm having trouble finding something online, which seems odd to me. Everything is either too expensive (spending $1000 is a bit much), too big, or needs to be plugged in. I found a 15" analog pace clock, which is too big to put in my bag and lug around. There's also the Finis Lap Track which has gotten horrible reviews so I'm leery about that. I can't really find much else, at least at all the usual sites. I have to believe that someone out there makes a waterproof digital pace clock that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars right? Wouldn't there be a market for that? Do people only wear watches? Wearing a watch drives me crazy when I swim so I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible. Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated! Justin
Parents
  • I got a hunkajunk at Walgreen's for $8. One battery. Alarm (unneeded), visible sweep second hand, analog. Worked great for years. I finally dropped it for the last time and the pieces sit on DR table, waiting for the right moment. Small black box, tidy.
  • I got a hunkajunk at Walgreen's for $8. One battery. Alarm (unneeded), visible sweep second hand, analog. Worked great for years. I finally dropped it for the last time and the pieces sit on DR table, waiting for the right moment. Small black box, tidy.
Children
No Data