golfers elbow

All of a sudden after four years of competing and regular workouts my medial right elbow is strained and hurts with stroke. I am in the 75-79 age group.. How do I modify my stroke to alleviate the strain. I swim all four strokes and am entered at Harvard ten events in two weeks. I am icing and using ibuprofen. Thanks
Parents
  • Stretching, ice, rest, strengthening opposing muscles, ibuprofen all tried with no success. Went to a doctor, he got sidetracked once I told him my hands fall asleep at night. Went to another doctor and I told him to give me a shot in the area. Been 2 weeks and thus far it's fixed:applaud:. I might have my other elbow, which isn't as bad as the other was but still aches, injected too.
  • Stretching, ice, rest, strengthening opposing muscles, ibuprofen all tried with no success. Went to a doctor, he got sidetracked once I told him my hands fall asleep at night. Went to another doctor and I told him to give me a shot in the area. Been 2 weeks and thus far it's fixed:applaud:. I might have my other elbow, which isn't as bad as the other was but still aches, injected too.
Children
No Data