Swim Stories

Please share your true swimming stories of remarkable feats, inspiring, interesting or unsual. Today Sat Jan 22nd, 2010 at the end of my blog I retold a story I heard UT Men's assistant coach tell the mens team this morning. Please share yours. I look forward to reading them. Let's gather round the fire and be amazed. Swim Faster Faster, Ande
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 13 years ago
    In college, I was at a meet where the Stanford band (a small portion) came to play during the contest. They added a lot of excitement to boring races. They were quite creative in the songs they played. And they were pretty dang loud. During the 400 hundred free relay they played the "William Tell Overature" and it fit like a glove.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 13 years ago
    In college, I was at a meet where the Stanford band (a small portion) came to play during the contest. They added a lot of excitement to boring races. They were quite creative in the songs they played. And they were pretty dang loud. During the 400 hundred free relay they played the "William Tell Overature" and it fit like a glove.
Children
No Data