According to new study Chlorinated pools may lead to cancer

Has anyone else seen this information? I have been swimming regularly in chlorinated pools my whole life. Frankly, this really scares me. Can anyone make me feel better about this? I don't plan to stop swimming any time soon. Your thoughts? www.everymantri.com/.../swimming-in-chlorinated-pools-may-lead-to-cancer-new-studies-find.html
Parents
  • Chlorine is still used in saline pools, but much less, thankfully I don't think Chlorine is used so much as it is created. Saline pools use NaCl and the Cl part of that compound produces chlorine gas when it's passed through an electric field. I don't know if it's correct to assume that saline pools should be an safer than traditional chlorine pools.
  • Chlorine is still used in saline pools, but much less, thankfully I don't think Chlorine is used so much as it is created. Saline pools use NaCl and the Cl part of that compound produces chlorine gas when it's passed through an electric field. I don't know if it's correct to assume that saline pools should be an safer than traditional chlorine pools.
Children
No Data