According to new study Chlorinated pools may lead to cancer

Has anyone else seen this information? I have been swimming regularly in chlorinated pools my whole life. Frankly, this really scares me. Can anyone make me feel better about this? I don't plan to stop swimming any time soon. Your thoughts? www.everymantri.com/.../swimming-in-chlorinated-pools-may-lead-to-cancer-new-studies-find.html
Parents
  • Oh God! :dedhorse: Die already! You just couldn't wait to use that Smilie, huh? :D So, what's the verdict on saline pools? Chlorine is still used in saline pools, but much less, thankfully.... The indoor pool I swim in is saline and a LOT more pleasant than a standard chlorine pool. Hopefully, it's healthier, too. But, doesn't it seem like everything cause cancer these days??? It seems like no matter how hard we try to control our diet, health habits, and environment, cancer finds its way... :badday:
  • Oh God! :dedhorse: Die already! You just couldn't wait to use that Smilie, huh? :D So, what's the verdict on saline pools? Chlorine is still used in saline pools, but much less, thankfully.... The indoor pool I swim in is saline and a LOT more pleasant than a standard chlorine pool. Hopefully, it's healthier, too. But, doesn't it seem like everything cause cancer these days??? It seems like no matter how hard we try to control our diet, health habits, and environment, cancer finds its way... :badday:
Children
No Data