Excel Graph of Swim Times

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone plotting their times on a graph? I can do the 't get it to plot. Does anyone have a file they'd share?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Make sure all the times are in the "time" format before plotting. Best way to do that when entering the time is use the mm:ss.xx format even when times are less than 1:00. (In other words, use 0:59.13, not 59.13). If you already have a series of numbers entered as (say) 59.13, then you can't just change the cell to the time/date format. If you don't want to re-enter the data, then insert a new column and use the following formula = /(24*60*60) and change the format of the formula cell to mm:ss.00 (or just ss.00 if you don't want the 00: prefix). Ah good tip...thanks Chris...I'll bring printouts of my graphs to Boston for you to be impressed by...:bow:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Make sure all the times are in the "time" format before plotting. Best way to do that when entering the time is use the mm:ss.xx format even when times are less than 1:00. (In other words, use 0:59.13, not 59.13). If you already have a series of numbers entered as (say) 59.13, then you can't just change the cell to the time/date format. If you don't want to re-enter the data, then insert a new column and use the following formula = /(24*60*60) and change the format of the formula cell to mm:ss.00 (or just ss.00 if you don't want the 00: prefix). Ah good tip...thanks Chris...I'll bring printouts of my graphs to Boston for you to be impressed by...:bow:
Children
No Data