Water tight ear plugs

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone out there know if any great earplugs that prevent swimmers ear? I have tried some for about 1 month and got double ear infections. I have been out of swimming for 2 weeks and really want to get back in the pool any ideas?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I'm going to try these earplugs here. Will report back. Will probably be a few weeks b/c I have to get them shipped. FWIW, I tried custom earplugs and non-custom inflexible (non-silicone) earplugs, and had zero success -- they all leaked immediately. The silicon earplugs work well, but they tend to become less effective fairly quickly with repeated use, and I'm hoping that the WFEP (wax/cotton/lanolin) plugs might be a bit more durable.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I'm going to try these earplugs here. Will report back. Will probably be a few weeks b/c I have to get them shipped. FWIW, I tried custom earplugs and non-custom inflexible (non-silicone) earplugs, and had zero success -- they all leaked immediately. The silicon earplugs work well, but they tend to become less effective fairly quickly with repeated use, and I'm hoping that the WFEP (wax/cotton/lanolin) plugs might be a bit more durable.
Children
No Data