Early-Vertical-Forearm

Former Member
Former Member
How many use the early vertical forearm method? How many believe it is less prone to shoulder injuries? I tried it for the first time today and it wore my butt out! I did feel like I had more surface area to pull with and the force felt more horizontally directed toward my feet. I have a lot of work to do if I continue to adopt this stroke method.:bolt: www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Was able to get in another hour in the pool on Friday swimming ez. (Except kick sets which I'm emphasizing.) Continuing advil, tiger balm, hot & cold and very light weight training exercises. My shoulders are requiring some rehab after attempting to adopt what I would describe as an exaggerated EVF overnight. I equate it to suddenly rotatating a well worn in ball bearing at 90 deg. Based on my experience, most would benefit from gradual introduction of EarlierVF from LVF(?). It's great, but be carefull.:bump:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Was able to get in another hour in the pool on Friday swimming ez. (Except kick sets which I'm emphasizing.) Continuing advil, tiger balm, hot & cold and very light weight training exercises. My shoulders are requiring some rehab after attempting to adopt what I would describe as an exaggerated EVF overnight. I equate it to suddenly rotatating a well worn in ball bearing at 90 deg. Based on my experience, most would benefit from gradual introduction of EarlierVF from LVF(?). It's great, but be carefull.:bump:
Children
No Data