Total swim newbie, how do I manage 750 m?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi. I've never trained swimming before, and now I have to do a 750 meters swim (25 meters lane) in a triathlon competition. I can't crawl, so I will have to do with *** swimming. I'm not a good *** swimmer neither, so I expect to loose a ton of time to the other competitors. I'm not looking for any miracles, but is there anything I can do to minimize my time loss? Any easy tips to a total amateur in the last second (considering that I won't have any time to train before the event, this monday in two days)? Thanks! Andreas
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Why do you want to compete in a triathlon if you can't swim:confused: I think I'll compete in a boxing match next week. Does anyone know how to box:D Well, that's not very nice, Lui. Andreas didn't say they can't swim, just not very good at it...yet. Maybe with some encouragement, Andreas will be much more prepared for the next swim event.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Why do you want to compete in a triathlon if you can't swim:confused: I think I'll compete in a boxing match next week. Does anyone know how to box:D Well, that's not very nice, Lui. Andreas didn't say they can't swim, just not very good at it...yet. Maybe with some encouragement, Andreas will be much more prepared for the next swim event.
Children
No Data