dropping time in the 100 butterfly

Former Member
Former Member
at the moment i have a 1:08 100yd fly. i need to drop that to a 1:05-1:00. I've got motivation, i just need some direction. what I need: Drills (breathing, kicks,turns) Stretches Strength Workouts Opinions on Side-breathing vs. regular breathing and breathing every other stroke vs. breathing every two strokes
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    at the moment i have a 1:08 100yd fly. i need to drop that to a 1:05-1:00. I've got motivation, i just need some direction. what I need: Drills (breathing, kicks,turns) Stretches Strength Workouts Opinions on Side-breathing vs. regular breathing and breathing every other stroke vs. breathing every two strokes I use side breathing as a drill to help keep my swimmers' chests and shoulders down so they are not popping out of the water too much. What are you doing right now....can you explain how you swim the fly and we'll go from there....video??
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    at the moment i have a 1:08 100yd fly. i need to drop that to a 1:05-1:00. I've got motivation, i just need some direction. what I need: Drills (breathing, kicks,turns) Stretches Strength Workouts Opinions on Side-breathing vs. regular breathing and breathing every other stroke vs. breathing every two strokes I use side breathing as a drill to help keep my swimmers' chests and shoulders down so they are not popping out of the water too much. What are you doing right now....can you explain how you swim the fly and we'll go from there....video??
Children
No Data