How far can you go underwater without a breath?

Former Member
Former Member
We were goofing around after practice the other day and decided to see who could swim the farthest underwater. We both went well over 50 meters (the underwater turn was a killer). I opted for dolphin kicking a ways and then switched to the underwater breastroke. I’m not sure which technique is better for distance as opposed to speed. Anyone out there ever make a full 100m underwater? Oh yeah, this can be dangerous because a lot of people pass out. So if you make an attempt, be sure someone is on deck watching you. Perhaps some of you dorks could even put on your competitions suits and monofins and see if it improves your performance. You guys kill me with all your equipment.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 13 years ago
    I once went 15 meters underwater, but I had to sit out the rest of the week. And I kept dreaming I was Shelly Winters in the Poseiden Adventure. And I'm a guy...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 13 years ago
    I once went 15 meters underwater, but I had to sit out the rest of the week. And I kept dreaming I was Shelly Winters in the Poseiden Adventure. And I'm a guy...
Children
No Data