Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin

Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin is the thread for texas swimming UT Men UT Women Texas Swim Center 2008 - 2009 Swim Center Schedule Longhorn Aquatics hosted meets Friday 9/26/08 UT Men had the Orange and White meet It is an intersquad meet. Results
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Hey thewookiee & Hofffman Yeah I should've known better than to post another negative comment about tech suits -especially on a Monday morning when everyone's in a thundercrap mood already. However I thought I'd see if I just might be able to get by with it anyway. :bolt: D2 Our responses are about you being stupid enough to think that elite swimmers at the university of texas, which has some of the best coaches in the world, would actually care what a hack like you thinks about anything.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Hey thewookiee & Hofffman Yeah I should've known better than to post another negative comment about tech suits -especially on a Monday morning when everyone's in a thundercrap mood already. However I thought I'd see if I just might be able to get by with it anyway. :bolt: D2 Our responses are about you being stupid enough to think that elite swimmers at the university of texas, which has some of the best coaches in the world, would actually care what a hack like you thinks about anything.
Children
No Data