How often do they change pool water completely?

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone knows how public swimming pools are maintained? Do they completely change the pool water at the end of day, or weekly? Anything they do to the pool overnight (just circulate like daytime, or do nothing, or change entire pool water)? Is the water cleaner in early morning than evening because of this? Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ah, salt "cell" system. Thank you for correcting me. I used to swim in a pool at 24hr Fitness that had that system. Whenever water would get in my nasal passages or at the back of my throat, it was really quite tolerable. Now that I swim in two other pools that don't have the salt cell system, I notice the water seems more acidic and less tolerable. I know, don't inhale the water :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ah, salt "cell" system. Thank you for correcting me. I used to swim in a pool at 24hr Fitness that had that system. Whenever water would get in my nasal passages or at the back of my throat, it was really quite tolerable. Now that I swim in two other pools that don't have the salt cell system, I notice the water seems more acidic and less tolerable. I know, don't inhale the water :)
Children
No Data