Best race you've ever seen?

Former Member
Former Member
As the title says, what's the best race you recall ever seeing?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Kind of a neat Thorpe commercial.... swimshare.com/play.php That was not my cup o' tea. While I admire a sportsperson (while doing his/her sport), I'm not a great "fan" of the "life of..........." or "the hobbies of ............." or "How does XYZ spend his money" or "A Typical day in the life of ...........". Commercials are even more of a turn off, since they usually go for the artistic impressions and prize-winning-photography/filming and you can't see much swimming when the camera's swivelling and gimballing 735 degrees around a swimmer.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Kind of a neat Thorpe commercial.... swimshare.com/play.php That was not my cup o' tea. While I admire a sportsperson (while doing his/her sport), I'm not a great "fan" of the "life of..........." or "the hobbies of ............." or "How does XYZ spend his money" or "A Typical day in the life of ...........". Commercials are even more of a turn off, since they usually go for the artistic impressions and prize-winning-photography/filming and you can't see much swimming when the camera's swivelling and gimballing 735 degrees around a swimmer.
Children
No Data