Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • My 'good' knee definitely got worse during/after my first pregnancy... though I don't know if that was due to loosening joints or just the added weight (wouldn't bet against the weight). I'm gonna try and use that relaxin to my benefit this time and work on stretching my feet/ankles. Perhaps one day I will achieve a toe-point and a reasonable flutter kick! :D Don't know about shoulders getting loosier-goosier, but I don't see how the old "Sleep on your left side" rule can possibly be good for your left shoulder! Stupid rule.
  • My 'good' knee definitely got worse during/after my first pregnancy... though I don't know if that was due to loosening joints or just the added weight (wouldn't bet against the weight). I'm gonna try and use that relaxin to my benefit this time and work on stretching my feet/ankles. Perhaps one day I will achieve a toe-point and a reasonable flutter kick! :D Don't know about shoulders getting loosier-goosier, but I don't see how the old "Sleep on your left side" rule can possibly be good for your left shoulder! Stupid rule.
Children
No Data